The Donor Services Representative (Thank You Program) is responsible for leading and personally executing the Donor Thank You Program, which is an ongoing program focused on acknowledging donors based on giving levels and longevity via personal phone call
and written correspondence. Oversight of this program includes determining communication strategy, reviewing donor giving trends, managing donor data updates and communicating cross-functionally within the organization. The Rep will also manage the recruiting
and training of volunteers to assist in fulfilling the program responsibilities. Finally, the Rep will service as a back up for responding to donor inquiries via phone and email – but this will be a secondary responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent client service.
- Manage the Donor Thank You Program for all gifts over $500 and long-time partners (this is a primary responsibility for this position).
- Recruit and manage volunteers to help execute the Thank You Program.
- Work closely with Donor Relations Assistant Manager to ensure Thank You Program is functioning well and complementing the Mid Major Donor Program as necessary.
- Serve as back up for responding to donor inquiries via phone and email (this is a secondary responsibility for this position).
- Remain informed about all donor communications.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Have a firm understanding of donor preference scripts/solicit code options and guide donors accordingly.
- Update all donor interactions in RE.
- Maintain Donor Services Team activity report (as appropriate for the Thank You Program).
- Collaborate with Finance and Operations teams to ensure appropriate end to end data flow and recommend process improvements.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Christ follower with a passion to serve persecuted Christians.
- 2+ years of experience in donor services/customer service area.
- Experience with CRM systems, Raiser’s Edge and Outlook platforms.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- This position is located in Santa Ana, CA.