THIS POSITION REQUIRES INDIVIDUALS TO LIVE IN AN APARTMENT ADJACENT TO THE STUDENT DORM ROOMS.
- Responsible for supervising students in a residential setting: this includes but is not limited to knowing where student is at all times, ensure their health, safety, care and wellbeing.
- Adheres to the center’s policies and procedures found in the Staff Personnel Manual and Parent/StudentHandbook
- Works to reach the goals of seeing effective spirit of ministry to students, appropriate and constant communication with Program Supervisors, deepening relationships within and among the other students, and dignity, support, and encouragement to all staff
- Works as team player: Provides co-staff with clear, articulate communication over recent events with students, voices concerns, and takes initiative with input and directives.
- Maintains a level of cleanliness consistent with Teen Challenge standards in the dorm, outside the dorm, and in their personal areas.
- Participates in all programmed events and leads different programmed activities as appointed by the Program Managers. Responsible to follow daily and weekly schedule
- Provides Counselor with information appropriate for development of Treatment Plans and Reviews.
- Utilizes appropriate forms (Med logs, Student Inventory, etc.) as need to provide necessary documentation.
- Completes daily shift reflectionSpiritual Leadership:
- Be a member of a local church
- Be a person of maturity and demonstrate servant leadership.
- Be a positive example “in speech, in love, in faith and purity.” 2 Tim 4:12
- Exhibit the Fruit of the Spirit in daily living.
- Maintains a courteous, Christ like attitude in dealing with others within the context of the Teen Challenge ministry as well as the general public; presents self in a manner consistent with moral issues outlined in Teen Challenge’s employment guidelines.
- Represents the organization in a manner consistent with its mission and philosophy.
Job Type: Full-time