GENERAL SUMMARY: The Marketing Strategist is responsible for the day-to-day marketing needs of Christian Veterinary Mission (CVM). Communicate the organizations mission, vision, and values through newsletters, appeal letters, social media
postings and more. Work alongside visual designers, writers, videographers and web developers in CRISTA's Creative Studio to create compelling, effective communications that will inspire different audiences within the CVM donor database.
This position is full time with benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Develop timeline and oversee CVM's annual marketing strategy to further the mission to challenge, empower, and facilitate veterinary professionals to serve others through their profession. Work collaboratively with CVM and other Resource Advancement leadership
to develop the annual marketing/fundraising plan, identify shared goals, and create the right Key Performance Indicators to measure progress throughout the fiscal year.
- Work with CVM Director to write and edit compelling communications for different audiences to increase awareness and support to ensure viability through the following resources: donor-centered fundraising appeals and newsletters, brochures, social media
and website content, feature stories, field staff deputation resources, interviews, video and photo production, periodic international journalism, and emails.
- Monitor progress toward the annual marketing/fundraising plan on a weekly basis, and communicate progress with CVM and Resourced Advancement leadership. Formulate contingency plans when metrics indicate revenue and/or production goals are in danger of
not being met.
- Serve as the daily contact with CRISTA Creative Studio to ensure that CVM production needs are on track. Ensure unity across different platforms: web, print, mobile, etc. Facilitate the review and approval process for appropriate projects between both
CVM and Resource Advancement.
- Participate and contribute to CVM staff meetings and devotions, Resource Advancement project production meetings, and creative planning meetings for appropriate campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development.
Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant experience may be substituted for education on a year-by-year experience.
Two years of Fundraising and marketing experience.
Project management, Persuasive writing and database experience.
Software and Equipment Used:
Other Considerations: Interest or experience with foreign domestic missions.
To be considered for this position, please submit an application via our website: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oWGQ6fwi&s=Christian_Jobs