GENERAL SUMMARY: The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the strategy, drive execution and comprehensive analysis behind our Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing
Cloud platforms. Produce and analyze complex reports, monitor marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), perform donor pipeline analysis, and identify potential marketing and sales gaps. Develop reporting that is meaningful and actionable for stakeholders
throughout the ministry.
This is a Full Time Position Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00 but can be flexible. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403 match
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job.
1. Work with internal stakeholders to determine CRM business requirements, priorities, and define (KPIs).
• Develop, publish and monitor weekly, monthly, and quarterly CRM performance dashboards and standardized reports. Provide ongoing insight to sales and marketing stakeholders
. • Specialize in collecting, organizing, and analyzing Salesforce data.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the interrelationships of data and multiple data domains.
• Develop and perform standard queries to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and missing data. Resolve as needed.
• Standardize data naming, data definitions and modeling.
• Perform data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, and analysis.
• Collect, profile, collate, and map appropriate data for usage in new or existing solutions as well as for ongoing data analysis activities.
• Interpret donors’ functional and information needs and turn them into functional or data requirements, process models, etc.
• Implement robust new user trainings and documentation.
2. Provide project management support for ongoing growth projects as it relates to Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
3. Assist Data and Marketing teams as needed with pulling lists and helping resolve end user cases in Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
4. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience.
Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development.
Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader. Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Related experience may be substituted on a year-by-year
equivalence. Experience: Two years in data analysis, data manipulation and decision support.One year of CRM management experience.One year of project management experience.Data reporting experience to visualize and accurately report on findings.Communicating
and presenting data to businesses and technical teams.
Software and Equipment Used: Microsoft Office software suite, including advanced excel skills. Background in work with other data management platforms
Other Considerations: Desire to make a difference in the world and work in a Christian environment. Handle multiple, concurrent projects and work within diverse teams. Immaculately organized.Excellent communication skills. Multi-task and problem
solving skills.Able to make thoughtful decisions.Enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.Comfortable in managing all end-to-end CRM efforts and clearly and intelligently articulate strategies to all involved parties. Self-starter, a thought
leader and have a background in CRM analysis.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field from an institution recognized by the United States Department of Education.
Experience: Two years of Fundraising, advertising or marketing agency experience. Experience working for a non-profit
Licensure/Certification: Salesforce Certified Developer, Salesforce Certified Administrator
Software and Equipment Used: Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
To be considered for this position, please submit an application via our website: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oPdU6fwM&s=Christian_Jobs