**To learn more about his position and to apply please visit our website at www.medicalteams.org **
The Director, Technology and Information Systems (TIS) provides strategic leadership on technology and data integration to advance MTI’s calling. Working with an expert team, this leader serves as an enterprise architect to chart and follow a path to improve
effectiveness and efficiency in business processes throughout the organization. Ensures consistent, reliable, and high quality communication, collaboration, and management tools and services throughout our global operations.
MTI Calling: Daring to love like Jesus,
we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain an integrated information and technology system and TIS “roadmap” that align with the organization’s strategic plan. Make TIS recommendations to executive leadership.
- Support business processes and stakeholder requirements with information systems and technology that are consistent with industry best practices and trends.
- Verify that the necessary and cost-effective software, networks, databases, communication systems and end user technology are acquired and fully utilized at HQ and in global offices.
- Extend information and technology training and support to all offices.
- Safeguard the security, integrity and confidentiality of our corporate information and communications systems.
- Ensure data and communication systems have a robust and tested disaster recovery program in place.
- Establish and maintain a high standard for customer service by understanding the needs of global users.
- Prepare and analyze complex reports.
- Ensure a high functioning, proficient team is in place and fully engaged with our calling and plans.
- Lead and manage team to achieve annual objectives and review quarterly performance.
- Develop and manage annual budgets to targets.
- Recommend and manage procurements and contracts in line with MTI policy and budgets.
- Maximize MTI benefits from technology forums such as NetHope.
- When appropriate, incorporate the use of volunteers in daily job functions.
- Other duties as assigned.