The Fleet Development Director (FDD) focuses on expansion of the ICU’s Mobile Medical fleet by growing the Pregnancy Medical Center (PMC) affiliate base and selling the ICU Mobile Medical Units. The FDD is the first point of contact with the Pregnancy Medical
Center, building key relationships in developing the center to launch a mobile medical ministry.
Duties and responsibilities
The FDD owns the relationship between the PMC and ICU Mobile, with the objective of having them become an affiliate and purchasing a ICU Mobile Medical Unit.
- Building relationships with PMC Executive Directors, Board Members, and Key Staff.
- Guiding them thru their evaluation of having a mobile ministry.
- Manage lead development and vetting for PMCs alignment with ICU’s ministry.
- Manage the execution of sales development process (funnel).
- Manage and develop Regional Sales capability.
- Creation and Presentations to potential PMC Boards and Donors
- Plan, assist and support capital fundraising for mobile purchase.
- Provide direction and content for Fleet Development (Sales) Marketing Communication Plan
- Develop annual strategic plan and goals, including monitoring and executing plan through Fleet Development
- Represent ICU Mobile and communicate vision at the national level through speaking engagements and conferences.
- Liaison with Fleet Effectiveness for current affiliate fundraising needs.
- Create and manage annual Fleet Development budget.
- Monthly Reports to the Executive Director (due the 5th of each month)
A successful candidate will have:
- Growing relationship with Christ
- A Bachelors Degree in Business or related area
- 5 or more years experience in a managerial or leadership role
- Ability to effectively communicate with both pregnancy center directors and board members
- Experience in pro-life work, pregnancy center experience
- Good organizational skills
- Good critical thinking skills
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
The job requires the ability to travel as needed, average less than 30%.