First Liberty Institute is a non-profit public interest law firm and the largest legal organization in the nation dedicated exclusively to defending religious liberty for all Americans. We believe that true religious freedom means recognizing the fundamental
right of every individual to follow their conscience and to live according to their beliefs. Founded in 1997 and based in Plano, Texas, our legal team partners with elite volunteer attorneys across the country to secure religious freedom, from local matters
to the Supreme Court, at no cost to our clients. For more information, please visit www.FirstLiberty.org.
The Donor Data Analyst/Specialist works closely with the Director of Database Administration to ensure the success of the organization’s intelligence tracking of the supporters critical to the success of the organization.
- Assures the adherence to donor data quality standards.
- Test and deploy custom reports, database smart queries, data exports and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Dashboards within the Donor Data Management application.
- Troubleshoot data management application issues.
- Supports the testing of the donor data management applications software.
- Adhere to and monitor operating policies and procedures for gift processing, prospect clearing and maintenance of donor and prospect files and stewardship.
- Setting up/running queries of donors according to source, purpose, gift level and solicitation activity using donor database.
- Importing/exporting data files
- Running supports
- Knowledge and experience in the following Report Writing Tools is preferred: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Microsoft Excel, Data Warehousing.
- Extensive training in the Donor Data Management Application (Blackbaud CRM or Raiser’s Edge), Business Intelligence and Fundraising Operations will be essential to being successful in this role.
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with effective prioritization abilities.
- Sound judgment and strong reasoning skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities.
Education and Experience
- 1-3 years experience with database structures, application support and/or report writing skills required.
- Fundraising/Donor Data Management application support experience for a non-profit a plus.
- Blackbaud CRM or Raiser’s Edge a plus.
- College degree and/or certification in Information Technology, Business Administration, and/or an equivalent combination of educational and work experience is required.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated professional to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly respected organization. We are seeking an individual of outstanding quality with a credible track record. First Liberty
Institute is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary as well as health, 403(b), and vacation benefits.
First Liberty Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or marital status, in accordance with federal and state law.
Please submit your resume to Lori Ross at email@example.com