SUMMARY: Frontiers is a Christian, faith-based non-profit working with churches to send their workers overseas. We’re looking for a strong Christian who works with end users via phone, email, and/or face to face to identify and resolve
- Hands on technical support experience for computers, peripherals, audio visual equip (sound board)
- Create/Update/Close support tickets based on customer input, work performed, or completion
- Knowledge of Windows, Apple, Android OS and respective updates
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Knowledge of email, browsers, anti-virus, video conferencing (skype/facetime), backups (windows/time machine)
- Knowledge of networking for wired and wireless
- Knowledge of hardware & software for platforms: desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone
- Knowledge of security encryption using Bitlocker, FileVault
- Participate in after hours on call and maintenance rotation
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Documented, successful completion of coursework toward a 2-4 year technical degree
- Degree preferred
- Additional technical certifications preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Help desk/desk top support experience preferred
- VOIP phone experience preferred
Frontiers values the importance of life and work balance, and offers flextime options. This job post is a summary of the position. A full description will be provided during the recruiting process.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Because of the number of emails received, you may not receive an individual response.