St. Mark’s United Methodist Church
Director of Children and Family Ministries
St. Mark’s United Methodist Church, whose mission is to serve our community and God’s world, is currently seeking a Part-Time (30 hrs. per week) Director of Children and Family Ministries. This role will be instrumental in the spiritual formation of children
and families at St. Mark’s. The director is charged with inviting, equipping and growing servants who will support the ministry and provide their gifts of service. This staff member is also charged with integrating the children’s ministries program into the
general faith community of St. Mark’s, ultimately growing participation. This staff member will be intently focused on how he or she can champion spiritual formation and help form disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
- Experience leading or supporting a church’s children’s ministry efforts
- A desire and ability to be innovative and creative with the ministry program offered through the church, creating an inspirational experience for children, families, the entire congregation, and the community
- Ability to transform children’s lives and instill in them the basic principles of The United Methodist Tradition
- Actively promote the children and family ministry program in ways that invite and encourage any and all members to participate and support the church’s and community’s children
- Versatile and flexible individual that likes to be active in many areas of the church and the surrounding community
- Educational background in Christian Theology preferred
To apply for this position:
Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 2, 2018. Also, please see St. Mark’s UMC website (www.stmarksraleigh.org)
for additional information about how God’s blessings have been impacting the St. Mark’s community.