Seed Company is a Vision 2025 organization committed to Bible translation through national translators in creative partnerships. Seed Company seeks to work where it is evident that God is working and where the uniqueness of its vision makes it most feasible
for Seed Company to be involved.
The purpose of this role is to keep office technology and all end-users working with as much uptime as possible, and with minimal interruptions from technology issues. Simply put, the end goal is to get technology out of the way of the business. In the event
of a technical issue, the candidate responds quickly and effectively with amazing customer service. This candidate must be proactive, highly responsive, and able to communicate clearly and effectively with others.
TO APPLY: GO TO WEBSITE - WWW.THESEEDCOMPANY.ORG "We're Hiring"
- Support office and remote staff in a Mac and Windows environment
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues for end users
- Be available to respond quickly and effectively to the needs of the business
- Install and support technology for end users (hardware, software, and licenses)
- Install, maintain, and support office technology in conference rooms, office visuals, web meetings, VoIP system, and A/V (digital signage, projectors, Apple TVs, etc)
- Manage networking equipment including servers, switches, and local VMs
- Provide end user A/V support during critical meetings and webinars as needed
- Provision laptops and ensure internet/power connectivity to support translation teams
- Work with team members to ensure documentation is accurate and simple
- BS in Computer Science or related field and 3-5 years experience
- Affable personality with a desire to help customers with their needs
- Prior experience with Mac, Windows, Microsoft Exchange, iOS, and A/V technology
- Experience with troubleshooting end-user technology issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to come to a resolution even when no immediate solution is present
- Strong understanding of technology trends and ability to apply at Seed Company
- Build relationships with IT vendors to ensure excellent level of service