Job Summary - Provides direction, leadership, and shepherding of weekend Worship and Production Team at assigned campus to facilitate the weekend worship experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets with Campus Minister weekly to plan, review and evaluate worship experiences.
- Plans and schedules Worship Team members for weekend services (use approved Fellowship of Worship Leaders).
- Serves as primary worship leader one (1) to two (2) times per month.
- Serves as Service Producer one (1) to two (2) times per month.
- Provides shepherding for all Worship and Production Team members.
- Recruits, trains, and integrates new Production and Worship team members.
- Develops, resources and oversees Worship Arts and Production Arts ministries including calendar and budget input preparation and coordination.
- Oversees communication protocols for campus ministry events (determined by campus).
- Attends meetings with Central Support Worship Arts Minister and Production Arts Director as scheduled.
- Coordinates with s Campus Producer in preparing and quality checking media and technological assets for weekend gatherings (audio console, media playlist, lighting, etc.).
- Serves as Central Support point-of-contact for Worship and Production needs at the campus including worship center, coffee house, and Bibleland assembly areas.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by CS Worship Arts Minister.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Ministry training (preferred).
- Three (3) years worship ministry experience in a medium to large-church setting including two (2) years of experience in production and/or leading volunteer teams.
- Or, two years of experience may be substituted for one year full-time higher education.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge to play and lead from acoustic and/or keys.
- Knowledge of Planning Center Online and media software (ProPresenter).
- Knowledge of sound and lighting technology.
- Knowledge of Mainstage and the use of multi-tracks.
- Knowledge of computer office applications and equipment.
- Knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary.
- Ability to play and lead acoustic and/or keys.
- Ability to lead worship team.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to multitask with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through both verbal and written means.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, ministry volunteers, and attendees.
- Ability to perform all the physical, intellectual, and analytical requirements of the position including decision making.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Occasional lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting
and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
OHC Staff Expectations:
- Active and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Actively practices personal spiritual disciplines and leads with humility, character, and love.
- Personally engaged with OHC mission, vision and strategy.
- Actively engaged in the OHC mission to be Christ in your own neighborhood.
- Attend Life with Oak Hills and become an OHC member within six (6) months of employment.
- Partner with other departments to lead, promote, and/or implement ministry initiatives and events.