The Campus Worship Pastor is responsible for crafting and leading weekend worship experiences that draw people closer to God. This person will collaborate in the creation and execution of each service by brainstorming songs and service ideas, managing the
musical process to move those ideas into excellent service elements.
This role will lead worship at most services, recruit and lead bands, coordinate and lead rehearsals, and draw others into the creation and execution of each weekend experience.
- Primary worship leader at each weekend service. Recruit and rehearse bands, and create environments where people can encounter God.
- Collaborate with the experience team to brainstorm, and create elements for each service.
- Recruit, train, shepherd, encourage, and disciple volunteers for bands, production teams, and vocalists.
- Oversee the administrative details surrounding the weekend services, including chart writing, scheduling, track creation etc.
- Network with other campus counterparts (includes proactively seeking out relationships at other campuses).
- Work on campus wide initiatives as they arise.
- Shepherd and develop the worship team.
- Management and Leadership
- Proficient worship leader, strong vocalist
- Team builder
- Strong band leading skills. Preferably a proficient instrumentalist.
- 5 years Leading worship and bands
- Recruiting and shepherding volunteers
- Creating teams
- Excellent execution
Education - Bachelor's Degree