The River Church in Cumming Georgia is a gospel centered, spirit filled growing movement. We are looking for a Student Ministries Pastor.
To apply for this position please send cover letter, picture, resume and links to teaching DIRECTLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
This person is responsible to see high school & middle school students transformed and mobilized by Jesus at our Campus. This is a part time/full time position depending on candidate.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, filled with the spirit, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the Body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out the River’s
core values in his/her Christian life.
- Competence: Undergraduate degree in related field preferred. Training in Leadership and management helpful. Proven ability to lead and develop leaders, build teams, and cast vision for a high impact church.
Music and media ministry a plus.
- Chemistry: Has an affinity with The River’s leadership and vision.
- Character: Teachability, humility, moral/ethical integrity, the desire to grow spiritually.
- Calling: Expresses and has confirmation of a desire and call to lead in ministry.
- Requirements: Affirmation of the mission, values and beliefs of The River Church.
Lead the group movement for P5 and Bridge youth.
- Content development and distribution.
- Leader recruitment, training, development and empowerment.
- Organize and align groups based on needs of ministry.
- Grow group’s through promotion, leadership, development of current groups and leaders.
Oversee the Volunteer culture of P5 and the Bridge.
- Recruit, develop and mobilize the volunteer teams in Student Ministries.
- Train our leaders both in competency and character.
- Develop a system for leader reproduction that serves the growth of the ministry.
Care for our parents and families.
- Communicate regularly with parents about what is happening.
- Host trainings / events for parents and families that help them spiritually develop their students.
Manage and implement the events, retreats and camps
- Build systems, logistics, and volunteer teams that can run the events for our students.
- Promote and market these events in a student friendly way that utilizes central communications.
- Develop and manage the budget for these events with a 10% margin.
- Work with the Student Ministries Staff to assign owners to these events.
Serve Campus Student Ministries by:
- Teaching and preaching in P5 and the Bridge.
- Assisting in programming the large group gatherings
- Helping connect new students into a group and into our ministry family.
- Attending weekly River staff meetings
- Developing meaningful relationships with students, leaders, parents and attenders.
- Music ability is a plus
- Media ability is a plus
Assist the Lead Pastor with campus wide projects, events, and any other services as needed. Send resume with cover page to email@example.com
You can check us out at www.riveroflifechurch.tv