TITLE: IT SYSTEMS MANAGER
POSITION TYPE: FULL TIME - EXEMPT– Manager level
COMPENSATION: Salary plus FT Benefits
REPORTS TO: Executive Business Administrator
To perform support/resolution/escalation of IT or related technology issues and to further ministry by creating plans for improving our systems and keeping them running at their best, all while delivering fast and friendly support to all our Staff. In
this role, they would also be expected to be the “super-user” for key church software, and train users on that software.
Including but not limited to:
- Assist staff with computer needs and issues.
- Become proficient in use of key church software packages so that they can assist staff with software issues and train users as needed.
- Assist with software reviews, software design and implementation.
- Assist with church networking infrastructure design and maintenance
- Be available by cell phone outside regular office hours
Team Member Contributions
Actively contributes to the improvement of the ministry of the church and provides prayerful support.
- Teamwork: Functions well with co-workers, treating them with honor and grace.
- Spiritual Encouragement: Encourages spiritual focus and commitment by modeling the Core Values of LifeAustin
- Improvement of Ministry Operations: Contributes toward the improvement of the ministry as a whole.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Commitment to the Core Values of Life Austin
- Servant’s heart and commitment to excellence
- Advanced computer knowledge relating to hardware and software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and with anti-virus products and procedures
- Network architecture & help desk skills
- Cabling experience. Cabling certification desired but not required
Applicants will only be accepted through the online service provided by churchstaffing.com. Phone calls and/or applications emailed directly to employer will not be considered. Only those applications providing suitable qualifications and experience
will be contacted for further contact. Thank you in advance for applying.
NOTE: This job description is meant to be general in nature. Specific duties may be required that are not mentioned. Teamwork is a core value of LifeAustin and it is important to continue in that spirit. As our Church and ministry grows, other
responsibilities may be required and added.