Chapel Hill Bible Church (Chapel Hill, NC) is looking for someone who will lead our church in congregational singing with theological richness and musical creativity, to the praise and glory of God. CHBC is a non-denominational church that is multi-cultural
Our vision: To glorify God by being transformed by the Gospel: our lives, our cities, and world.
Our mission: To equip our church as a community to reach the Triangle and beyond with the message of Jesus.
CHBC’s Sunday morning services have a contemporary style that includes both hymns and modern songs. Our sermon series are expositional in design. Our two services are attended by an average of about 950 people combined.
The Chapel Hill area is an exciting place with many opportunities for gospel ministry.
- CHBC is located between the campuses of UNC-Chapel Hill and Duke University.
- Downtown Durham is exploding with entrepreneurship, restaurants, and the arts.
- The Research Triangle Park is a hub of technology and innovation.
- Nearby Raleigh was the 14th fastest growing city in the U.S. in 2017 according to Forbes.
The Worship Minister leads the crafting of CHBC’s Sunday morning services, so the congregation is transformed into the likeness of Christ through singing, prayer, and partaking of the Lord’s Table.
- They lead the congregation in worshiping through music, incorporating hymns and modern worship songs.
- They lead the Worship Planning Team in the weekly design of Christ-centered worship services, as well as the long-range planning of services.
- They recruit, develop, and shepherd a team of lay-leaders, musicians, and volunteers who play a significant role in leading the music ministry at CHBC.
- The Worship Minister partners with the Lead Pastor to ensure that song choices and flow of worship support the ministry of the Word.
- They also partner with the Executive Pastor to ensure that Sunday services are aligned with CHBC’s vision and mission.