The Media Mid-Level Donor Representative will develop and manage a portfolio of donors (gifts of $500 to $4999) through regular phone, email and mail contact. Engage and cultivate relationships with people to better understand their interests in the
Media station they have given to and to move them into greater commitment to meet an annual goal. Screen and start relationships with major donor prospects and transition them to a Major Gifts Officer. Contact lapsed donors through email, phone and mail to
maximize gift fulfillment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Manage a portfolio of mid-level donors ($500-$4999) through a ‘Moves Management’ program to meet an annual fundraising goal.
- Utilize a communication strategy for the complete donor cycle of, identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship. Contact a target number of donors in a typical week and month, with greater number of calls and contacts preceding Sharathons to
meet specific goals.
- Contact potential donors at their places of business, homes, and throughout the communities where they live with regular calls, notes, emails and in-person visits to maximize donor giving.
- Develop a ‘Moves Management’ process for high-level prospects and work collaboratively with Major Gifts Officers to transition major prospects.
- Grow donor segment proactively by systematically working through portfolio, discovering donor interest areas for the ministry and seeking increasing donation amounts.
- Develop donors to commit funds to donation challenge requests to reach goal amounts prior to Sharathons for the purpose of generating “Challenge Funds” to use during Share events.
- Update Sales Force records for changes to address, phone, e-mail or additional information learned about the donor.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, co-workers and donors. If remote, regularly skype and engage remotely in team activities and travel to Seattle Headquarters (or Bellingham) to collaborate with team members on a limited basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual
growth and development. Demonstrates the values of CRISTA leader.
- Education: Associate degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a
- Experience: One year of successful experience in the fundraising or sales field.
- Other Considerations:
- Excellent people, customer service and sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Goal and task oriented.
- Able to solve problems and work independently.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to keep files organized.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Open to coaching and training; a lifelong learner.
- Software and Equipment Used:
- Able to use a computer for a prolonged period of time (sometimes over six hours in a day).
- Able to participate in video conferencing or training (sometimes watching a screen for over six hours in a day).
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
- Experience: One year as a donor representative.
- Software and Equipment Used: Working knowledge of Sales Force.
- Other Considerations: Existing experience with relationships in Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, and/or Austin.
To view this position please submit an application via our website: