Technical Arts Coordinator
This position is responsible for Sunday morning Production and supporting the rest of our technical systems in our buildings throughout the week.
- Must be a follower of Christ.
- Must fit within the vision and strategy of Grace Community Church.
- Must hit deadlines.
- Must have regular office hours.
- Provide excellence in executing in audio, lighting, and live video production for weekend services to deliver memorable, distraction-free worship experiences and to connect the unconnected to Jesus Christ.
- Execute Audio and train volunteers.
- Execute Video and train volunteers.
- Execute Lighting and train volunteers.
- Be the point person on production system installs throughout our buildings.
IT and Helpdesk
- Handle help desk and IT work.
- Troubleshoot random network and email issues.
- Support the needs of our staff with production systems throughout our building during the week.
- Be available for weekend events like weddings and funerals on occasion.
- Experience with PC and/or Mac platforms
- Experience with live sound (Yamaha CL and M7)
- Experience with directing live video. (Ross Video and Panasonic)
- Experience with programming lighting consoles (Jands Vista)
- Experience with production system setup