Role and Purpose:
The Office Administrator provides administrative support to the Executive Director, as well as support for facility, financial and administrative functions.
- Operational/Financial Administrative Duties
? Assist Office and Executive Director with various administrative tasks, including calendar, correspondence and organizational duties.
? Assist Finance staff with various administrative projects in the areas of HR, accounting, budgeting and reporting, input daily donations.
? Coordinate and manage OTAN/BTW programs and events.
? Set up and manage OTAN annual events.
? Facility Management, work with vendors to maintain OTAN/BTW office and grounds.
? Maintain OTAN/BTW Calendar and coordinate with BTW office staff.
? Update and maintain OTAN event calendars including website.
? Provide weekly calendar updates to facility manager and staff.
? Provide monthly calendar updates to Staff as needed.
? Track OTAN compound resource needs and use.
- CRM Administrative Duties
? Responsible for data entry into CRM systems.
? Serve as primary CRM Administrator for database structure (set up ministries, activities, schedules, users, check-in, etc.).
? Create, document and train users on CRM best practices.
? Duplicate CRM systems check.
? Periodic CRM data clean up.
- General office and Administrative duties
- The equivalent of 3 years work experience in administrative or supportive role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (v 2010 or higher).
- Typing 50+ wpm, excellent proofreader, and attention to detail with respect to outgoing communication.
- Understanding of database programs/concepts (ex. Constant Contact).
- Must be able to work some evenings (for annual programs and events), as needed.
- You have put your faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- You (and your spouse, if married) attend Church.
- You have, or are currently, volunteering in a ministry at your Church.
- Have the gift of administration.
- Highly motivated, confident, self-starter.
- Excellent administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Team Player.
- Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent work ethic.