ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
(Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Programming: Implement strategy to achieve ratings goals for each station. Primary focus will be on the two FM broadcast signals in WA (KCMS/KWPZ). Secondary focus on stream products PMR, SCR, QTR & broadcast station simulcasts with emphasis
on growth of KWPZ stream in Canada.
- Operations: Oversee and ensure all technical and operational aspects of station programming are executed. Work with vendors to maximize resources, using available tools, research and programs. Collaborate with Engineering and Sales Manager,
to ensure reliable operational systems for professional broadcasting and support the sales department to generate revenue. Provide input to GM and Sales Manager for commercial acceptance policies and respond to listener complaints.
- Management & Talent Coaching: Mentor and coach each on-air talent, building a cohesive team that encourages excellent individual performance. Develop measurable goals and responsibilities, and monitor performance of programming staff to
meet operational and programming needs and objectives. Recruit and train team members with emphasis on achieving succession planning goals. Oversee KCIS Program Director.
- Measurability & Reporting: Utilize all available resources to measure success of programming strategy and individual talent performance. Assist in creation of CRISTA Board Reports as requested.
- Marketing, Branding & Promotions: Collaborate with Marketing and Promotions Director to develop appropriate marketing messages, advertising, contests, station events, and on air promotions to drive listenership and ratings. Meet weekly
to plan and execute. Ensure digital content and focus matches station branding including station websites and social media outlets.
- Research: Coordinate and apply available research to adjust and formulate programming strategy, including music song selection and rotation, appropriate station brand imaging, clock structure, community impact and promotional focus. Maintain
mastery of industry related programs, tools and standards. Stay abreast of major industry changes and innovation, and apply appropriately to CRISTA Media stations.
- Fundraisers: Collaborate with Resource Advancement team to plan and execute on and off air fundraisers, including but not limited to Spring and Fall on-air share days.
- Consultants & Contractors: Negotiate and manage appropriate vendor contracts and relationships.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Announcers, Professional Voice Talent, Digital Content Coordinator and KCIS Program Director
To view the full job description, qualifications & apply, please visit our website: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=omkw6fw2&s=Christian_Jobs