The Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of a medical billing company including supervision of staff (including interviewing, hiring, training and development) and maintenance of office equipment and technology. The Operations Manager for
MedBill is someone who is interested in learning and is interesteed in developing people. They will view their direct reports as an exciting ministry. This individual will also be someone who is ready to grow with us as we transform from a small operation
to a national leader. They must be a team player with a strong work ethic.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you are a fit for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assesses current and future needs for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance and overall company performance.
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into processes and plans.
- Facilitates communication among employees and management.
- Designs and develops training programs for management and employees.
- Consults with leadership on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Reviews ongoing performance results to targets. Takes corrective measures with authorization, escalate as needed.
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning process as appropriate.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the personnel assigned.
- Maintains a qualified staff (interview, hire and train staff when needed).
- Develops individuals for future advancement.
- Assists with maintenance of office equipment and technology.
- Track individuals through the learning process. Administers Learning Management System.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
Experience and Education
- Management experience a plus
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Must be willing to grow with organization
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience/education
- High integrity
- Organized with strong follow through
- Systems oriented
- Ability to develop Supervisors and Staff