POSITION AVAILABLE AT THE CONVERGE CORNERSTONE FUND
-ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CHURCH LENDING-
This important position demands an outgoing person who can assist in managing the activities of the loan program for Converge Cornerstone Fund.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage long-term pipeline, prospective client contacts, current applicants, and existing working relationships
- Analyze, underwrite, and structure commercial loans of various sizes for clients with specific funding and cash flow needs
- Build one-off models for clients in the planning process to help them understand how timing of multiple funding sources can impact net working capital and free cash flow over the life of a project
- Regulate workload for additional loan underwriting staff
- Write board proposals for churches seeking loan approval
- Write and read commitment letters to approved churches
- Assist VP Operations with audit and offering Circular
- Accounting background and experience
- Knowledge of real estate transactions.
- Knowledge of accepted banking practices.
- Telephone skills.
- Basic contemporary computer skills, familiarity with spreadsheet applications.
- Basic communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 1-3 years of experience in loan services or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the loan service field.
Please feel free to visit our web-site www.convergeworldwide.org or send your resume to Lisa Johnson, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Converge is an equal opportunity employer. We are a “faith” organization and would expect any candidate would want to affirm and identify with our values and faith statement.