Business Relations Manager
Christian Camp and Conference Association
P.O. Box 62189, 405 West Rockrimmon Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80962-2189
The Business Relations Manager of CCCA reports to the Director of Operations and Member Services. He/she shall be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with the commercial business community, and for creating and executing plans
for serving this community. This plan will include recruiting new business members, new advertisers for CCCA publications, new sponsors and cause-marketing partners – all of which will benefit the Association and its initiatives financially. Specific goals
and priorities for time spent will be included in an accompanying Key Focus Areas document.
Business Relations Manager shall:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and affirm the CCCA Statement of Faith.
- Adhere to the Organizational Behaviors of CCCA and sign the document as a covenant with colleagues.
- Possess a desire to pursue the mission of CCCA.
- Have a minimum of three to five years sales/advertising sales experience.
- Be outgoing and eager to build relationships with business members and prospects.
- Project a warm-professional image in representing CCCA to members, to non-members, and to the commercial business community.
- Possess an innovative, dynamic spirit and eagerness to take risks that generate results.
- Be detail-oriented, organized and skilled at follow-through.
SALES: Business Membership, Advertising, Exhibit Sales
- Generate ideas for marketing strategies and work with Marketing/Communications to create a marketing plan for Business Membership, Advertising and Exhibit sales.
- Create Business Member-related promotions to the commercial business community.
- Create a media kit and related components.
- Manage exhibit hall logistics at CCCA national conference.
- Develop and monitor annual budget for Business Membership, Advertising and Exhibit sales.
- Establish fees structure, pricing and related policies.
- Maintain current, active Business Member relationships, and seek additional opportunities to develop new Business Members for the mutual benefit of CCCA, our members, and the businesses/organizations joining.
- Advertising to include InSite magazine, Flint & Steel, Excellence in Training and BPTV episodes, and others.
- Grow the CCCA database of prospective business members and grow relationships with businesses who have never exhibited before.
- Prepare and monitor annual budget for CCCA sponsorship sales for National Conference, publications, Excellence in Training webinars or general sponsorship.
- Develop sponsorship options/packages, corresponding fees, corresponding sponsor benefits and related policies.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote sponsorship options/packages and sales opportunities to the commercial business community. Work with Marketing/Communications to design all sponsorship sales-related promotions and communications to
the commercial business community.
- Develop new relationships with businesses who have never sponsored before.
MAILING LIST RENTAL/SALES
- Create an annual budget and plan for renting the CCCA mailing list to customers according to policy.
CCCA CONTRACT PROGRAMS and CCCA AGREEMENTS
- Assist the Director of Operations and Member Services in the management, oversight and fulfillment of CCCA Contract Programs on behalf of CCCA. Contract Programs (at present) include SYSCO Corporation, Entegra Procurement Services, Church Mutual Insurance
Company and ECOLAB.
- Develop list of prospective cause marketing “partners.” Initiate contact with prospects to present opportunities for connecting their business to the mission of CCCA. Work with Mar/Comm to craft mutually beneficial strategies behind cause marketing
as potential partners materialize.
In addition, be willing, as time and skill allow, taking on other duties as the needs dictate.
Please submit your cover letter and resume or inquiries to Emily Barnes at email@example.com. CCCA would like to thank all who have applied; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.