The Forum of Christian Leaders
The Forum of Christian Leaders (FOCL) exists to identify, unite, mentor, and resource global evangelical leaders toward the end of world evangelism and the renewal of the biblical church. FOCL's ministry consists of four components.
- European Leadership Forum Annual Meeting: A yearly, week-long gathering of hundreds of evangelical leaders from 45 countries; held each year in Wisla, Poland. www.euroleadership.org
- Forum Initiatives: Spiritual and leadership development opportunities that provide intensive, specialized training for small groups of evangelical leaders. www.foclonline.org/initiatives
- Forum Movement: Local and regional events organized by European Leadership Forum participants that provide training and outreach in native languages, Ex.: www.forumeast.eu/en/
- Forum Global: Strategies that share the European church's leadership lessons with the global church; includes online media library and free webinars, Ex.: www.foclonline.org/resources
The Office and Finance Manager supports the Vice President of Administration and the FOCL staff in the following areas:
- Finance: collaborate with outsourced financial office on an ongoing basis regarding accounts payable and receivable, budgeting, and creating various reports
- Executive Support: provide various reports for executive team, development team, and board meetings as well as maintain records of annually signed forms and insurance policies
- Office Management: manage property-related tasks including relationship with landlord, office supplies, organization, phone and internet contracts, and insurance
- Human Resources: manage employee records including health insurance, payroll, onboarding and offboarding logistics, recruit and communicate with job candidates, and monitor compliance
Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree in any field and be:
- Accomplished in verbal and written communication
- Extremely detailed-oriented
- Highly organized with a desire to create more efficient systems
- Able to work with ambiguity and deadlines simultaneously
- Able to construct and implement action plans for complex projects
- Adept at multitasking
- Servant-hearted and energized by enabling others to do their jobs
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Competent in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, with an intermediate to advanced understanding of the use of spreadsheets in both Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Comfortable with Google Drive and its various applications
- Adept in administrative work
- Familiar with basic accounting principles
- Comfortable with creating budgets, projections, and other financial reports
Experience or prior knowledge in the Human Resource policies and regulations is preferable but not necessary.
Terms and Compensation
The Office and Finance Manager is a full-time, salaried role. Starting compensation will be based on skill level and experience.
All FOCL employees travel to Europe (at FOCL's expense) each May to administrate the Forum's annual meeting. Following the event, all employees are given a week of paid vacation during which they are encouraged to tour Europe (though at their own expense).
In addition, all full-time employees start out with two additional weeks of paid vacation, along with nine paid holidays. FOCL offers health benefits to all full-time employees.
Applicants should email a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to Laura Bazyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.