Christian Community Credit Union is seeking an Account Recovery Manager. The successful candidate’s primary focus will be to manage account recovery staff and processes of commercial loan collections in order to minimize
loss and maintain delinquency ratios according to current Credit Union goals. We are one of the largest credit unions serving the Christian community. The Credit Union is a full-service financial institution that focuses on people, not profits. The Account
Recovery Manager will organize and direct policies, and objectives in the account recovery area. Seek opportunities to increase department efficiencies and ensure policies and procedures are compliant with applicable laws and regulations. Participate in various
projects within the Ministry Development Group. Provide accurate and timely delinquent loan reports for use by Accounting and CCCU leadership.
HOURS: Exempt, Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in commercial lending & collections field (or related area) required
- Knowledge of State and Federal Regulations pertaining to the area of collections required
- Proficient with word processing (Word preferred), spreadsheets (Excel preferred), and presentation software (PowerPoint preferred)
- Knowledge of Title Insurance issues
- Willing to attend classes, as needed, for real estate lending/collections
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and take initiative to complete assignments
Selected candidates will be tested on the following skills: Basic Math, Microsoft Excel (advanced level), Microsoft Word, Written Communication & ability to lift 25 lbs.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO: www.mycccu.com/Careers