Salem Church Products (SCP), a subsidiary of Salem Communications, is seeking a Web Admin/Customer Service Rep to join the team in our Richmond, VA office. The qualified candidate should have excellent customer service and communication skills (written and
verbal) and be detail-oriented with proven time management skills. Other attributes include: a well-rounded knowledge of the web, the ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment, and creative problem solving skills.
- Serve and support customers via e-mail and phone, including some inbound and outbound sales related calls.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and solve technical issues
- Website content management
- Maintain and analyze reports of sales, customer behavior, campaigns, and other metrics.
- Write, proofread and upload content of various types and for newsletter publications
- Proficient with Internet/browser-based web tools, as well as Microsoft Office suite, primarily Word and Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and give high attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- College degree is a plus
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
The websites this position will primarily work with
WorshipHouseMedia.com and SermonSpice.com.
Other websites in SCP’s network of sites include:
PlaybackMedia.com, ChurchMediaBlog.com, and
SCP provides a business casual, friendly atmosphere with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) program.
Salem Church Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
Please email cover letter and resume to
email@example.com, or apply online.