Mission Lazarus is looking for passionate Christian who is an experienced Director of Operations
with international / multi-cultural background to oversee our ongoing Development operations based in Nashville, Tennessee, Latin America and the Caribbean.
You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the overall business.
The Director of Operations is a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
You’ll have control of all business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal in filling this position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable ministry growth for the future.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Design and implement ongoing leadership development seminars
- Design and implement ongoing spiritual development seminars
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Implement existing and establish new policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (finance, spiritual, social enterprise, construction, medical, education, etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (sales growth, new markets, ministry opportunities.)
- Manage relationships with donors.
- This is a full-time roll based out of middle Tennessee
- Proven experience as a Director of Operations or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Fluent in Spanish, added plus for French as well
- Understanding of ministry functions, discipling, spiritual growth
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Frequent international travel should be expected
- Competitive compensation package
Interested individuals should submit their information and resume / CV through: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/0D9248