Servants Restorative Living, LLC, a Christ-centered, Biblically-based holistic healing environment for women in Christian ministry, is looking for a
Women’s Ministry Care Leader/Support Servant to assist in running a structured all-women residential support program.
Servants Restorative Living, LLC is a new startup ministry looking for a seasoned Christian female, called of the Lord, to be part of program development before the first resident arrives. We are located on a small chemical free blueberry farm/homestead
in central Kentucky called Servants of the Harvest, LLC.
Our mission is to provide holistic care to women in Christian ministry in need of restoration of spirit, soul, and body through daily Bible study and prayer, healing groups, purposeful meal planning and preparation, gardening and outdoor activities, art
expression and purposeful recreation.
The Women’s Ministry Care Leader/Support Servant will lead daily group activities; organize meal planning and preparation following the Daniel Plan; and assists residents in meeting their personal goals towards restoration. Maximum census will be 4 residents.
Once the doors are opened, the Women’s Ministry Care Leader/Support Servant will be responsible for:
- Keeping residents on schedule for planned groups and activities of each day.
- Providing individual support and guidance to each resident as she works through her restoration treatment plan.
- Leading group classes as assigned for each day
- Facilitating resident transport and overseeing group outings once a week
- Meal planning and overseeing residents’ meal preparing following “The Daniel Plan.”
- On-site residence when residents are participating in residential support program.
Successful candidates for this position will:
- Love the Lord with all her heart, soul, and mind.
- Honor God’s Word as the supreme authority in her life.
- Desire to serve the “servants of the harvest” as unto the Lord.
- Desire to live an organic-chemical free lifestyle.
- Enjoy living in a rural setting.
- Desire to learn and teach others an interdependent/self-sufficient lifestyle.
- Be relationally focused and service driven.
- Have Bachelors level training in psychology, counseling, nursing, ministry care, or similar.
- Be willing to help out with chores related to the care of farm animals.
- Have interest in organic gardening principles and/or farmers’ markets.
This is a ministry position that promotes optimum holistic health for the servant as well as the residents being served. Servants live on our 15 acre blueberry farm/homestead in central Kentucky and participate in an organic chemical free balanced lifestyle
of healing foods, hard work, quality rest and free time.
The Women’s Ministry Care Leader/Support Servant will be compensated a $6,000 annual stipend from Servants Restorative Living, LLC to start and is provided a furnished private bedroom in the residential bunk house with paid utilities, internet, and meals.
As the ministry reaches full census, stipend will increase according.
Please contact Dr. Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-474-6601 to express your calling and/or for more information.
Dr. Sharon Lorraine Paul, DNP, PMHNP- BC
Doctor of Nursing Practice/Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner