NorthPark Church is a growing, energetic church that is making a Kingdom impact in the community. With an exciting vision for the future, NorthPark is poised to take an exciting step forward as a multi-cultural church with the addition of a full-time Pastor
of Worship Arts to an excellent ministry team.
The Pastor of Worship Arts is primarily responsible for leading and developing worship experiences for a diverse congregation where people are drawn into the presence of God and non-believers are inspired to engage. This pastor will build a ministry team
to provide excellent, creative leadership to the musical, technical, and environmental aspects of our worship gatherings. This leader will lead their team to:
- Build a team-based, empowering ministry leadership culture.
- Lead and Develop Worship Experiences
- Plan, organize, and spiritually lead weekly worship experiences.
- Plan, organize, and spiritually lead special worship experiences (i.e. Christmas Eve, Maundy Thursday, Worship Nights)
- Support Celebrate Recovery and Student Ministries in the development of meaningful worship experiences.
- Teaching Series Development and Implementation.
- Work with Lead Pastor and Creative Team to develop the Sunday Morning teaching calendar and Big Ideas.
- Provide excellent Musical and Technical Leadership
- Recruit, rehearse, and build worship teams
- Recruit, train, and build technical teams
- Recruit, rehearse, and build seasonal choir
- Set and manage annual Worship Arts Department budget and goals.
- Edit and Prepare weekly sermon video for hosting online and local TV broadcast
- Engage in the team-based ministry through collaboration with other ministries.
- Pastoral Leadership
- Encourage, challenge, disciple, and multiply those on the Worship Arts teams
- Lead or assist in various ministerial services, such as wedding and funerals.
- Participate in the Pastoral Care of the congregation (hospital visits, etc.)