GENERAL SUMMARY: The Event Planner is responsible for leading various fundraising, sales, promotional, and other events taking place on and off the main Shoreline campus. Manage venue selection, timeline creation, budget, and ownership of
all production logistics for successful events. Work closely with a variety of stakeholders and clients to ensure each event reflects the mission and message of CRISTA and/or the ministry represented.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Lead event planning and execution, including but not limited to the following duties: timeline creation, budget management, venue selection and vendor bids for analysis, scheduling and leading of pre-event logistics meetings, event communications, and post-event
reporting of metrics and debriefing.
- Coordinate all event operations including hiring and supervising event staff, vendors, and volunteers, as well as ensuring each event runs smoothly.
- Provide support/counsel role for other events taking place within the CRISTA family; specific duties to vary based on the particular ministry and event.
- Develop and track Event budgets.
- Manage the CRISTA Guest House. Oversee reservations, track income and expenditures, and schedule maintenance and cleaning as needed.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and donors.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Position will manage on a day-to-day basis any department interns that are hired on a seasonal basis, as well as all staff hired for each event including caterers, security, transportation, other vendors, and
To view the full job description & submit an application, please visit our job posting: