This summer 2018, join an excellent and committed staff to have one of the best work experiences of your life!
Located in the magnificent mountains of Montana, from June through September – you will provide excellent meals for our guests during nine, five day trips.
The facilities are absolutely fantastic for this solid, stable operation, a 36+year passion/hobby/ministry of a successful benefactor and more than 500 of his Alumni friends.
If you are qualified, talented, have the right temperament, and are aligned with our mission – it will be one of the great experiences of your life!
The Wild Adventure in Cameron Montana, is looking for an energetic and talented Chef with a passion for food. We are seeking a Private Chef to prepare quality meals/day for 12-15 men, 5 days each week from June – September 2018
We offer restaurant-style, fine dining, comfort foods featuring fresh Montana farm to table ingredients..!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Prepare and present healthy, high quality, meals integrated with the total Ranch experience, allowing quality ingredients to speak for themselves: Breakfast, lunch, appetizers, dinner, baked goods (breads, desserts and pastries) and snacks, prepared while
maintaining the highest culinary standards.
- Select, purchase and manage food, beverage, kitchen/restaurant supplies and inventories, within operating budget, while maintaining purveyor relations.
- Establish and administer safety standards and practices.
- Maintain the utmost standards of sanitation for all kitchen volunteer members and food service areas.
- Ensure that all kitchen, food storage and handling practices, pass health and safety regulations.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the kitchen.
- Communicate with other team leaders to insure the overall needs of the operation are being met.
- Ability to alter menus based on allergies or dietary needs.
- Have an eye for plate presentation
- Be able to comfortably describe to the guests each course of the meal
- Working knowledge of various computer programs for purveyor ordering and organization.
- Codify menus, recipes, procedures and tasks for the volunteer kitchen helpers.
- Coordinate, cooperate and meet with other management and staff to ensure smooth operations, quality product and service delivery consistent with the Ranch standards.
- Throughout season, train, supervise, motivate, mentor and inspire seasonal kitchen volunteer staff to maintain and improve their performance
- Provide leadership by example, fostering the community spirit of the Ranch.
- Build and sustain high morale among volunteer work crew, emphasizing a team approach cooperative work and the importance of hospitality and guest service.
- Associate and/or Culinary degree preferred
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience operating back-of-the-house
- Working knowledge of restaurant equipment and safety/sanitation and storage techniques, standards and practices
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, and work well under stress
- Possess and exhibit a professional, friendly, and enthusiastic demeanor; strong people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to break down meat, poultry, fish and wild game with minimal waste and portion control.
- Detail oriented, with ability to retain the big picture
Salary DOE, incentive bonus, housing/meals/utilities included
What is The Wild Adventure?
For the past 35 years, we have been hosting fly fishing adventures for guys on an incomparable 1200-acre ranch in the Madison Valley. While we love fly-fishing and the magnificent Madison River, the best part of these trips, by unanimous opinion, are the
deep and significant conversations that take place when guests share their life stories with one another! ?? Conversations about the significant and important issues of life.....and about God..... this isn’t a Bible study....or the corner church’s men’s retreat.....no,
it’s the real deal....rough, wild and totally authentic!....and like almost everybody who has been on one of these Adventures.....you will say that it was one of the greatest experiences of your life!
Visit our Web Site: www.twa.us for more details
Submit cover letter and resume to Michael Cibulka at email@example.com