Network Operation Center Studio Engineer -Technical position
Are you an experienced broadcast and audio production facility engineering professional? Do you desire to use your talents for an exciting ministry with a heart for helping others? If your answer is yes, keep reading, because we are looking for you!
Who We Are:
Family Radio was established and aired its first broadcast on February 4, 1959 over flagship station KEAR FM in San Francisco to proclaim the word of God. The generous gifts of His people has allowed Family Radio to build and operate a national network
of powerful AM and FM stations and translators. By use of satellite, Internet and terrestrial radio technology, Family Radio furthers our mission into many foreign countries including Europe, North Africa and the continent of Asia. Family Radio strives to
maintain the highest degree of integrity and efficiency.
Mission Statement: Everything we do at Family Radio is to enable people to discover, read, trust, and profess the Word of God, the Bible.
Who You Are: As our Network Operation Center and Studio Engineer,
- Oversee the electronic systems maintenance for the Network Operation Center and associated studios.
- Notify technicians, engineers, and managers of status and problem areas.
- Provide backup support for maintenance of local radio transmission facilities KEAR and KEBR.
- Support radio production staff in maintaining radio automation systems, IP-based audio and distribution systems, other audio equipment.
- Provide support for NOC improvements.
- Provide support for audio and data V-SAT satellite uplink and downlink systems.
- Assure that radio network critical functions are stable and reliable.
- Electronic systems and IT systems support for demanding audio production environment.
You will need the following:
- Extensive knowledge of design, installation and maintenance of radio broadcast studio and audio systems.
- Ability to serve as on-call emergency service for the Network Operation Center
- Ability to communicate professionally with excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Skilled in building relationships and the ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced working environment.
- Interface with leadership including Engineering, Programming, Information Technology and Human Resources.
Education and experience:
- Broadcast and/or IT industry engineering certifications
- Federal communication regulations, as it pertains to radio, preferred.
- Broadcast or electronics engineering degree or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Experience with demanding audio production environments.
TO APPLY, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Stations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a Non-Denominational Corporation.