TROLLEY DRIVER/TOUR GUIDE
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
Have fun driving an Old Town Trolley and sharing the history of our region.
Entertain visitors while educating them about our historical city!
You've seen the original orange-and-green trolleys all over the city and probably thought, "What a fun job that must be." Well, you're absolutely right! For more than a quarter of a century, Old Town Trolley Tours have been treating guests to a journey back
in time while touring the most interesting and popular attractions in the city. We are now holding interviews for our
PAID training. We have a very extensive PAID training program that will thoroughly prepare you to be a professional tour conductor!
Already having a CDL is a plus, but not required because we’ll train you and prepare you to test for one!
$12.00 per hour during 5-6 week’s training then raised to $14.00 per hour + Tips
Our ideal tour conductors have a passion for helping people and making their vacation experience a memorable one. A sincere love of history and the culture of our city is ideal.
- Driving in a safe, competent manner a non-air-conditioned trolley on busy public streets while entertaining guests by narrating a scripted sightseeing tour of approximately 1 Hour 45 Minutes each in duration. Break in between Tours. Normally drive 3-4 Tours
- Ability to learn and memorize scripted tours and routes as assigned.
- Must be able to board and exit the trolley and assist patrons boarding and exiting the trolley.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers, the general public, law enforcement and emergency personnel.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have been driving for at least three years
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
- Must pass a DOT physical upon employment
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules including a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Excellent tips and charter gratuities
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
CALL BEVERLY FLANDERS AT 615.319.8015 FOR MORE DETAILS