- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Every Home for Christ.
- Adheres to the Biblical standards of moral conduct, EHC vision statement, EHC statement of faith, EHC’s Employee standards and policies, EHC’s Covenant of Harmony and upholds Every Home for Christ’s ministry in prayer.
- Develops and maintains mobile apps for iOS, Android, and all emerging technologies. Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Works with the team to develop and use internal API’s.
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Responsible to propose and implement new ideas and strategies for the multi-media department.
- Managing organization and backups of all source files, and documentation.
- Works closely with Sr Director and designers to keep apps fresh and up-to-date
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Firm believer in the power of the printed Gospel, the Every Home for Christ methodology and the mandate of the Body of Christ to make disciples
- Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science OR 1-3 years of programming experience.
- Preferred - Bachelor’s degree AND 3+ years of programming experience.
- Experience and thorough understanding of related programming languages such as java, Obj. C, Swift, etc required.
- Experience in developing and deploying native mobile apps a plus.
- Must be able to work with designers to create effective user interfaces.
- Skill and ability to efficiently and effectively organize and track several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with others under tight deadlines, high quality standards, last minute changes
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
To Apply: Complete application online www.ehc.org/employment
Base pay will depend on experience.