GENERAL SUMMARY: The Internship Program Director is responsible for developing and successfully implementing a best in class leadership development program for interns. In addition, the Director is responsible for creating an outstanding
curriculum that will enhance spiritual growth, build character and provide a rich foundation to help interns form a strong connection between faith and vocation.
CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Develop and establish an excellent internship program that will qualify forcollege credits through an accredited Christian college or university.
- Develop the intern training schedule for various Camp functions to accomplish the goals of the internship program. Work alongside the interns to ensure learning and modeling excellent work ethic.
- Ensure a high quality internship experience. Manage program to achieve annual objectives. Develop metrics for surveying participant experience and make program adjustments as needed.
Teach, Disciple and Mentor:
- Develop and teach the internship curriculum. Lead the spiritual, culture shaping and character building sections of intern meetings to help achieve the mission of camps.
- Meet individually with interns on weekly basis to build relationships, encourage spiritual growth and deepen the intern’s knowledge and love of God.
Intern Pipeline and Selection:
- Create process for obtaining qualified internship candidates and filling internship spots each year. Build process for identifying top candidates and present to the leadership team for final selection.
- Lead the fundraising effort for the intern program operational costs, with a goal of 100% of the cost being covered within a three year period.
- Obtain support from individuals, churches and corporate sponsorships and foundations.
- Teach interns how to effectively raise support through appeal letters, call campaigns and relational fundraising.
- Develop the annual budget for the Internship Program.
- Participate in weekly camps’ leadership team meetings.
Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
To view the full job description & submit an application, please visit our job posting: