GENERAL SUMMARY: The Vice President of CRISTA Media successfully leads and manages CRISTA broadcasting and digital activities in a commercial media environment. Develop the overall media strategy to be competitive in a changing industry,
protect the station FCC licenses, recruit and develop leaders and their teams across the spectrum of stations and departments. Develop and achieve ministry’s goals and objectives in areas of mission performance, product quality, station ratings, revenues,
expenses, and net operating income; and oversee the stations in a way that aligns with the strategies and values of CRISTA Ministries. Direct reports include, but are not limited to all radio station General Managers, Program Directors, Chief Engineer, and
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Oversee the station GM’s, PD’s, and cross-ministry resources supporting day to day operations of all CRISTA’s stations. This includes staff management and development, results tracking, monthly reporting of financial status and progress, and implementation
of strategic changes.
- Profitably operate broadcast stations based on agreed upon goals in alignment with CRISTA culture seeking Kingdom first.
- Make and implement decisions about the strategy and operation of the broadcast stations and digital products relating to finances, personnel, contracts, legal requirements, maintenance, and facilities.
- Participate in short and long term strategic planning with an eye to growth, ministry reach, station ratings and revenue in alignment with plans.
- Oversee the timely and accurate preparation and submission of all reports required by local, state, and federal agencies.
- Meet with the Executive Vice President/COO weekly to review performance against stated operating goals and strategies.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities assigned by the Executive Vice President/COO and/or President/CEO of CRISTA Ministries.
- Operate according to agreed upon standards regarding programs, commercial content, music content, and announcer performance criteria.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Strong personal presence to work effectively with staff, management and vendors/partners; a Christ-centered, service oriented, professional and innovative leader people follow.
To view the full job description & submit an application, please visit our job posting: