Business Development Director - Digital
The primary responsibilities of the Business Development Director
will be to optimize, educate and facilitate all things regarding digital advertising and the associated fulfillment processes.
This individual will be the liaison between the local market digital sales team and centralized fulfillment providers. This role will be highly focused on ensuring digital campaigns are fulfilled on time and deliver results that meet or exceed client expectations.
This individual must maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of digital fulfillment including product offerings, processes, workflows and KPIs. They must also be able to efficiently translate campaign requirements into effective, actionable information
for fulfillment providers. They will work closely with fulfillment teams to drive superior campaign execution and results for customers.
Ideal candidate can develop and implement new digital revenue streams while training traditional media consultants on how these new products fit into our overall portfolio and strategy. This individual will be asked to join sales representatives in the field
to articulate the intricacies of digital advertising to our media partners and prospects.
- Assist the Sales Team in achieving revenue goals and consistent year over year growth by helping to strategize and optimize all digital advertising campaigns.
- Join Account Executives on client appointments and assist them by effectively communicating the complexities of digital advertising services and strategy to business owners and decision makers.
- Prior to meetings, examine client website and social media presence.
- Bring case studies for each client category and any data he has on the clients business as well as that of their competitors.
- Provide product leadership for all owned and operated digital assets.
- Facilitate digital fulfillment relationships and seek opportunities that will help maximize revenue opportunities for the cluster.
- Coach, train and develop all sales and support staff on introducing new digital products and services that are integrated with core and traditional media products and services.
- Resolve online advertising, delivery and fulfillment issues, customer complaints, and conflicts.
- Direct the fulfillment individuals with all processes in connection with digital orders.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to travel to individual markets
- 4+ years of experience of digital advertising and marketing.
- Successful experience working in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Expert knowledge of digital media including knowledge in content marketing, SEO/SEM, display ad networks, video, mobile, IP Targeting, social media, native, website consulting and video.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment that includes Account Executives, sales support, and sales management.
Come see how Salem Media is DIFFERENT and why we've been awarded as a "Great Place to Work" and "Best and Brightest Company"! Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.