Bless Back Worldwide (BBW) is a 501c3 based out of Charlotte, NC. We were founded in 2010, shortly after the earthquake in Haiti, by a few medical providers who traveled to Haiti to serve the injured and sick. Since then our foot print has grown and we send
8-10 volunteer teams a year to Haiti and Nicaragua. Our volunteers also serve locally in Charlotte, NC. BBW empowers our volunteers and those we serve to use their God given gifts, talents and resources. We work in cooperation with our trusted partners to
promote sustainable impact through quality medical/dental/vision care, enriched educational experiences, robust economic development and focused community projects. We have a strong base of passionate and committed volunteers and are in search of an Executive
Director to help lead our ministry to the next level.
Responsibilities. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for:
- Providing leadership to achieve Bless Back’s mission and goals
- Maintaining a strong partnership with the board of directors
- Collaborating with Board of Directors in policy development relating to service, fund raising, financial, public relations and personnel.
- Acting as an ex-officio member of all committees and attends Board and Leadership meetings.
- Seeking revenue sources and ensuring fiscal health through budget development, fundraising activities and grant development
- Identifying prospects and donors, developing and coordinating cultivation and solicitation action plans with the Board.
- Developing & implementing marketing and public relations strategies
- Developing & growing positive working relationships with key partners
- Recruiting, growing & nurturing a robust volunteer force
- Working with the Country, Medical and Operation Directors to oversee operations and trip processes
- Identifying and implementing process and program efficiency improvements
- Knowing and adhering to laws and regulations governing 501c3 organizations.
- Previous Executive Director or leadership ideally in the non-profit sector
- Experience in setting or collaborating on strategic direction and contributing to the strategic plan.
- Demonstrated success in fundraising for a non profit organization
- Demonstrated success in leadership, volunteer management, and collaborative problem solving.
- Ability to connect to the Charlotte philanthropic and business community.
- Proven track record of strong rapport, building effective working relationships across diverse groups of people
- Expertise in the use of social media and leading edge technology for the purpose of marketing and development.
- Fiscal management skills
For more information, please visit www.blessbackworldwide.org. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com