Seeking Leaders to Take the Gospel to Women Worldwide
Do you have a heart to share the Gospel? Are you burdened to help women start a relationship with the God of the Universe through His Son Jesus Christ? Are you the kind of person who likes to grow a movement?
Are you looking for us?
We are looking for you!
Stonecroft began 80 years ago when one woman, Helen Duff Baugh, started 24 women’s prayer groups to ask God to reveal “new avenues by which to share His love” with others. God answered and Stonecroft was born. Since then, we have equipped tens of thousands
of women to take the Gospel to their friends, neighbors, and coworkers – in the United States and around the world. Stonecroft volunteers pray, host outreach events and activities, form small groups and Bible Studies for outreach, and learn to share Jesus
We take the Gospel to women where they are – not expecting them to come to us or visit church, and to women as they are – whatever place or stage of life, not expecting them to change for God’s approval, knowing He will transform them in wonderful ways.
Join Stonecroft’s great adventure as we engage thousands of young and diverse volunteers, as we increase our impact for the Gospel here and abroad, and as perhaps God uses us to spark revival!
We are looking for people who will grow with us, those with a passion for the Gospel and an insightful knowledge of how to reach their nonbelieving peers – through social media, small groups, in one-on-one situations – whatever it takes.
We have immediate needs for full-time, paid staff members, as outlined in the attached Job Description – but this is just the start.
Begin today. Get to know us at our website www.stonecroft.org . There you will find job listings and an application to download and complete. Send your résumé and cover letter and completed application to email@example.com
Stonecroft Ministries Divisional Field Director
Job Title: Divisional Field Director
Department: Field Ministry
Brief Description of Position: This position is based out of Southern California. You will direct the ministry's activities working from your home in Southern California for this region and the Western Region of the US.
Reports To: Director of Field Ministry
- The starting pay range for this position is $47,476 annually
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Dedicated and passionate staff
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary role is to identify, recruit, and equip new volunteer women (adult women 20s to 50s) to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with women in their communities. The majority of time, travel, and work is focused on planting local Stonecroft volunteer
organizations dedicated to sharing the Gospel in effective ways in the community. Field Directors work with volunteer leaders to recruit additional volunteers using social media, networking, and events. Field Directors and other staff then train, equip, and
support volunteers to share the Gospel personally and though events and small groups.
- Follow the policies and procedures stated in the Stonecroft Staff Handbook.
- Develop strong relationships with headquarters staff and divisional volunteers.
- Work with the CEO, Leadership, and key volunteers to carry out the national, divisional, and regional ministry goals that support Stonecroft’s Strategic and Annual Plans.
- Promote Stonecroft’s new initiatives to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with women where they are – where they live, work, and play, and as they are – no matter their background or circumstance.
- Identify, recruit, train, equip, support, and encourage volunteers to lead the local Stonecroft organization, plan, and carry out Stonecroft and locally-created Gospel outreach initiatives in their communities.
- Encourage volunteers to start new outreach efforts in the community. Solicit outreach ideas from volunteers. Encourage volunteers to seek direction for effective outreach via prayer.
- Continually cast vision for all volunteers to engage in effective evangelism.
- Provide support when requested to resolve any volunteer concerns that arise.
Strategy and Development
- Along with the Director of Field Ministries, develop and execute annual divisional goals and budget that supports the national ministry Annual Plan in line with the Strategic Plan.
- Work with the Vice President of Outreach to pilot, develop, and implement new Gospel outreach initiatives.
- Arrange regular communication within the division through written communications, phone calls, one-on-one meetings, and regional events.
- Field all relevant volunteer questions, concerns, and ideas and pass to headquarters as necessary.
- Represent Stonecroft Ministries
- Represent Stonecroft at volunteer events and through volunteer meetings and in any outside activities.
- Attend and participate in Divisional Field Director training.
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor.
- A personal and growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ which is naturally communicated through words and actions.
- A vibrant personal devotional life, including regular Bible study and prayer.
- Passion for seeing others begin a relationship with God through Jesus Christ and grow in that relationship.
- Demonstrated commitment to evangelism.
- Experience working in a secular workplace.
- Preferred candidates would have paid full time staff leadership experience including multiple years of leadership experience in a ministry setting. Proven experience identifying, recruiting, equipping and leading volunteers; commitment to delegation and
teamwork. Self-motivated and able to work independently; takes initiative.
- Preferred candidates would currently live in the Southern California region and have an existing network of potential contacts and relationships to work with.
- Able to work as part of a team with a diverse group of people.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, and ability to quickly learn new computer software.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Flexibility and desire to follow God’s leading.
- Strong team-building skills.
- Frequently operates a computer, tablet, and other electronic devices.
- Must be able to frequently communicate with people face-to-face, by phone, and e-mail – individually and in groups.
- Must be able to travel by car, airplane, and other modes of transportation up to 40 percent of work hours.