Family Stations, Inc. is a Christian Ministry and we provide an environment where the mind, body and spirit are acknowledged. In our lovely facility, you will find a prayer chapel off the downstairs, scripture displayed, and a nurturing working atmosphere
where all are encouraged to thrive.
Our mission: “Everything we do at Family Radio is to enable people to discover, read, trust, and profess the Word of God, the Bible”.
Under supervision of the Sr. Accounting Manager, the Staff Accountant is responsible for efficiently and effectively processing the day to day accounting operations for Family Radio. The duties are as follows:
- Upload Fixed Assets schedule into ERP system
- Bank reconciliation of all cash accounts
- Process weekly check run
- Prepare weekly PayPal report for processing
- Process non-donation cash receipts on a weekly basis
- On a daily basis, post cash donations in QuickBooks to a holding account and then re-class into proper revenue accounts at month end
- Gather credit card receipts from all users, book the transactions, and reconcile them to the credit card statements
- Assist the Accounts Payable staff with any questions they may have
- Handle government reports, i.e. business tax filings, property tax statements, state tax requirements, escheatment, etc.
- Assist the Operations Associate in maintaining the Leased Property Schedule
- Assist the Accounting Manager in reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet accounts
- Perform variance analysis of assigned P&L accounts
- Assist the Accounting Manager in completing the month-end close process
- Assist in processing bi-weekly payroll
- Other duties as assigned
The right candidate will have:
- BS Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- A positive attitude
- See opportunities rather than obstacles
- Is comfortable asking why and proposing new ideas
- Strong practical understanding of GAAP and non-profit accounting
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, and QuickBooks
- Strong analytics and problem solving, excellent attention to detail, and meticulous note taking
TO APPLY, please cut and paste this link into your URL: http://www.familyradio.org/resources/career/career-opportunities
Please Note: This a contract to hire position.
Family Stations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a Non-Denominational Corporation.