Church Ministry Administrative Coordinator
Status: Part Time
TMS Global, a Christian mission agency based in Norcross, Georgia is seeking a part-time administrative coordinator to join our Church Ministry team. The Church Ministry team delivers resources, training, and education to churches to enable
them to expand their mission involvement more effectively.
The Church Ministry Administrative Coordinator will provide coordination and administrative support to the Senior Director of Church Ministry and the Church Ministry team. The position serves as the primary point of contact to coordinate Church
Ministry activities for current and prospective church partners throughout the Church Ministry life cycle. This may include inter-departmental coordination, budget development and tracking, and special event coordination.
Location: Norcross, Georgia
- Track and follow-up with prospective church partners at all stages throughout the relationship life cycle, proactively initiating action and responding to requests using the church ministry event forecasting tool.
- Provide marketing and communications support to include coordinating creative services collateral and printing, managing online communications and website content, and providing regular updates to other departments and staff.
- Track and record unrestricted giving amounts from partner churches.
- Provide pre-event logistic and fulfillment services, anticipating supply and resource needs at events.
- Provide resources and support to volunteer trainers, including coaching regarding church ministry processes and best practices.
- Respond to and communicate with church leadership, donors, cross-cultural witnesses, staff, and public constituencies, as appropriate.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for our mission and strong desire to be part of a Great Commission ministry, reflect personal and public integrity in line with biblical principles, and agree with TMS Global’s statement of faith.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Has a working knowledge of local church operation and/or global missions.
- Marketing and communications experience, preferred.
- Salesforce CRM experience, a plus but not required.
- Experience working with volunteers, a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal health and teachability.
- Strong organization, prioritization, multi-tasking, and self-motivation skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills with the MS Office suite.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates ability to listen, respond, and resolve constituent needs.
- Ability to work without close supervision and successfully meet deadlines.
If interested, please follow these detailed instructions. Application deadline is September 30, 2017.
- Craft your cover letter and resume into one multi-page PDF document, highlighting how your experience and skills meet the position requirements.
- Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and other relevant digital footprints.
- Save the file with your name.
- Send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Church Ministry AC” in the subject line.
We regret we are unable to respond to phone inquiries or snail mail submissions.