TMS Global, a non-denominational Christian mission agency based in Norcross, GA, is seeking a full-time Director of Church Partnerships for the Southeast Region to join our Church Ministry team. The Church Ministry team delivers
resources, training, and education to churches to enable them to expand their mission involvement more effectively.
The Director of Church Partnerships, Southeast Region will be responsible to develop and execute long-term recruitment and partnership strategies with churches across the Southeast region of the US in order to promote and advance
missional engagement and meet TMS Global’s strategic priorities.
ocation: Norcross, Georgia
- Identify new church partnerships and key contacts to introduce TMS Global’s
Activate curriculum and missional development training.
- Maintain and grow existing church relationships, prompting continuous improvement and identifying partnership expansion opportunities.
- Develop and manage fiscal fundraising targets through church giving partnerships, monitoring to ensure all contractual credits are accurately received.
- Deliver Activate training and coaching to church leaders and/or volunteers using the existing TMS Global curriculum.
- Provide leadership and expertise related to volunteer recruitment and retention.
- Coordinate, calendar and deliver Global Impact Celebration events with partner churches.
- Foster and promote goodwill and a long-term relationship mentality.
- Deliver proactive constituent relationship management to key targets within churches.
- Coordinate inter-departmentally within TMS Global to share leads that surface through church relationships.
- Collaborate with the Communications Department to compose and publish relevant articles and social media posts to promote relevant events and activities.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of relationships using CRM tools.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for our mission and reflect personal and public integrity in line with Biblical principles and agree with TMS Global’s statement of faith.
- Bachelor’s degree or significant related work experience.
- Sales and/or CRM account management experience.
- Working knowledge of volunteer development.
- Has minimum three years in church mission outreach and/or global missions.
- Has leadership coaching and training/development experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organization, prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal health and teachability.
- Strong computer literacy skills with the MS Office suite.
- Salesforce CRM, a plus.
- Demonstrates ability to listen, respond, and resolve constituent needs.
- Ability to work without close supervision and successfully meet deadlines.
Please follow these detailed instructions. Only applicants who follow these instructions will be considered. Application deadline is September 25, 2017.
- Craft your cover letter and resume into one multi-page PDF document, highlighting how your experience and skills meet the position requirements.
- Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and other relevant digital footprints.
- Save the file with your name.
- Send the file to email@example.com and include “DCP” in the subject line.
We regret we are unable to respond to phone inquiries or snail mail submissions.