Provide leadership of Support Services, supervising the leaders of Partner Relations, Finance, Human Relations, and IT, while overseeing the development of our Regional and Continental Administrative Hubs. Also work alongside the President/CEO to assist
in developing and strengthening our management systems and our patterns of relating with National Foundations.
- Work with Global Disciples Support Services managers/VP to maintain effective, healthy teams.
- Ensure appropriate financial practices and work closely with the Legacy Fund management team.
- Help the Pres/CEO maintain consistent reporting and consultation with the Board of Directors.
- Develop, monitor, and strengthen communication and management systems organization-wide.
- Establish an ongoing peer audit program to increase accountability throughout the organization.
- Work with the IT Manager to make decisions about appropriate IT systems for our Global team.
- Assist the Pres/CEO with Nat’l Foundations and to nurture key relationships as requested.
KEY CHARATERISTICS AND SKILLS:
- A seasoned leader and who is a passionate and devoted disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Strong organizational ability and familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Understanding of and/or experience in managing Advancement/Development activities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven management skills.
- Availability to travel in the US and internationally.
- Experience in the use of accounting software, QuickBooks, and Excel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and with interest and awareness of computer technologies.
- Strong identification with and commitment to the vision and mission of Global Disciples.
- Bachelor’s degree or more.
- International experience preferred.