King’s Elementary School is looking for an Assistant Teacher to join a team of teachers who feel called to serve God’s children with passion and excellence. The central focus of our team is to guide each individual child on their own faith journey and in
everything that we say and do, point them to Christ. The teachers at King’s Schools teach and communicate with intention and passion to create a safe culture to work and grow in that glorifies Our Lord and Savior.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Assisting classroom teacher while working in a professional capacity with children, and in coordination with classroom teacher, co-workers and parents plan for and supervise their care, development, and learning process. The Teacher Assistant
is expected to maintain a close, personal walk with the Lord and adheres to all expectations listed for teacher job description.
We have both Full Time and Part Time positions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Assists teacher: in planning daily lessons/activities, developmentally appropriate approach, and individual/small group/large group activities; in the supervision/instruction, evaluation, basic needs, nurturing; in maintaining a creative, attractive, safe,
clean, organized, child-centered room; in maintaining classroom files, attendance, regular observation records, reports as required, keeps current on each child; in providing activity calendars and other communication, parent conferences, regular communication
(written and verbal) with parents; displays cooperation, teamwork, support, and is amiable with volunteers.
- Attends required meetings and evening events, participates in all Inservices and attends workshops and classes for professional enrichment; Is familiar with and adheres to the policies and precepts of King’s Schools and CRISTA Ministries.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Assists in supervising students and parent volunteers
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience
- Christian Commitment: Must know Jesus Christ as personal Savior, maintain a close personal walk with the Lord and display a strong Christian testimony.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: No experience necessary
- Licensure/Certification: CPR/FIRST AID/AED Training
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience
Education: High School Diploma
Preferred AA or BA Degree – not required
Licensure/Certification: CPR/FIRST AID/AED Training
TO APPLY TODAY go to the following url: