CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
Both full time and part time positions available with hours of 2-10:30pm.
CRISTA Senior Living, a ministry of CRISTA has been a senior care provider for over 60 years. Located in Silverdale, Crista Shores offers a full spectrum of care: Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation services. Loving God by serving people is CRISTA's mission
and we are looking for an energetic and dynamic candidates who have a passion for seniors and want an exceptional career/ministry opportunity serving as a Nursing Assistant Certified, NAC, for our Assisted Living Community at Crista Shores. Major duties include
routine care in accordance with CRISTA’s established policies and procedures and may be directed by the nurse or department director to assure that the highest degree of quality patient care can be maintained at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; may not include all duties of this job)
- Provide personal care services which may include: assistance with bathing, dressing, assistance to manage incontinence, assistance with ambulation or transport, cueing for meals and appointments, assistance with medications, making beds, emptying trash,
- Recognize and report any changes in health and/or behavior of residents and recognize any unsafe or environmental problems.
- Report on and off duty as scheduled and appropriately dressed, being flexible to fill in for fellow staff during emergencies or vacations, possibly in an area that is not their “regular” assignment.
- Follow policies and procedures regarding charting, documentation and reporting.
- Build personal relationships with residents and their families to ensure that care is based on personal preferences of the resident, while creating a home-like atmosphere of warmth and caring that meets the ongoing needs of the resident.
- Resolve problems and involve other team care members as appropriate.
- Participate in monthly training meetings and other ongoing education opportunities to ensure that training requirements are met.
- Manage or redirect agitated or emotionally upset residents or family members.
- Make appropriate emergency and non-emergency judgments that ensure residents receive necessary services/care.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Must have a strong personal faith in Christ and demonstrate a Christian life-style that exemplifies personal integrity.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Licensure/Certification: Nursing Assistance Certified.
To view the full job description and apply for the full time position, please click the following link:
To view the full job description and apply for the part time position, please click the following link: