ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Present positive, accurate and current information to customers regarding moving into the Cristwood Retirement Community.
- Interface with potential and current residents and their families to facilitate the move-in process into the community: this includes telephone/email contact, completion of paperwork and residency agreements, scheduling of appropriate placement interview
(API) and facilitation of the move into Cristwood communities, ensuring that each customer experience is a positive one.
- Maintain frequent communication with families and staff during resident transition into the community/room of choice.
- Handle monies received for fees according to CRISTA accounting procedures.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing staff to ensure smooth transition from sales to move-in for all residents.
- Attend Operational and Sales meetings as assigned to ensure smooth communication between all areas of CSL.
- Offer high quality customer service during a possible difficult transition for resident and family.
- Continue as Resident Liaison after residents have moved into community; responding to questions, concerns etc.
Resident Move-In Process:
- Follow up with new and/or transferring residents and families by phone, email and face-to-face meetings as needed to facilitate the move.
- Provide efficiency in completing the admission processes while supporting the new and/or transferring residents and families with the paperwork and decisions to be made in a timely and efficient manner.
- Establish move-in date and communicate with all parties. Add move in date to the Census Activity Form.
- Work collaboratively with Nursing staff in all communities to engage with customers and transferring residents/families with promptness and efficiency, prior to transfer or move into Cristwood communities.
- Coordinate API (appropriate placement interview) with RN.
- Provide a seamless transition for new and transferring residents moving into the Cristwood communities.
- Participate in Stand Up meetings to keep team advised of move-in dates and resident issues.
- Add new resident to VISION with accurate admission date.
- Complete move-in checklist to ensure the process is completed.
- Maintain and communicate apartment availability to staff, residents, and family members as well as enter the information into the Census Activity Form.
- Work in partnership with Facilities to ensure a smooth apartment scope, renovation, contact with vendors, and completion of work.
- Secure environmental services for final cleaning of renovated apartments.
- Maintain renovation spreadsheet.
Resident Move-Out Process:
- Work with residents/families to support move-out process.
- Communicate tentative move-out dates with “Stand Up” team members.
- Update the Census Activity Form with potential move-out date. Update once apartment has been emptied.
- Update VISION with final move-out date.
- Complete move-out checklist to ensure process is completed.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Christian Commitment: Maintain a vibrant personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ, so that CRISTA Senior living is aligned with the corporate vision and mission.
Education: Associate degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
Experience: 1+ years’ customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
To see the full job description and apply, please follow the link to our website: