JOB SUMMARY: This is a professional position that is responsible for leading installations of AV systems, project commissioning, training, and documentation. The person in this position will also assist the Project Manager in assuring projects
are completed to the customer’s satisfaction and obtaining project sign-offs.
- Provide leadership and supervision of AV installation teams through the successful completion of AV projects.
- Load and commission Crestron and other automation control systems used by Fearing’s.
- Assemble, test and commission equipment racks and systems built in-house.
- Onsite commissioning and training of AV systems.
- Load and commission AV DSP systems.
- Load and commission software for Digital Signage Systems and Equipment.
- Perform service and support on commercial AV systems as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Associates degree in electronics or IT.
- Possess a high level of independent judgment within established procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 5 years of directly related experience in performing AV installations, rack building, and direct technician supervision.
- 1+ years Crestron experience with loading and commissioning.
- 2+ years of audio Biamp, Q-SYS, and BSS DSP loading and commissioning.
- A “can-do” attitude that performs with a sense of urgency.
- 2+ years’ experience integrating AV and Control Systems onto IT networks.
- CTS Certification a plus but not required.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office: Word Excel Etc.
- Ability to work extended hours (overtime) as needed.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Credible References check, Drug Screening, and Background Check will be conducted.
- Hourly Pay Based on Experience
- Paid Leave and Vacations
- Health Benefits
- Retirement PackageØ
- Must be capable of climbing extension and steps ladders and lifting over 80lbs without assistance.
- This is an abbreviated job description that covers a general overview of the position.