Ambassador Advertising Agency is a for-profit corporation, seeking a seasoned bookkeeping/accounting professional.
- This position administers the bookkeeping, accounting and HR functions for Ambassador and Amb-OS Media (a wholly owned company of Ambassador).
- College degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5 to 10 years of business experience in bookkeeping/accounting roles
- HR experience preferred
- Manage basic accounting functions:
- Payroll (ADP)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- 401k Filing
- Financial Reports to owners
- 1099 Misc
- 1099 Div
- Use Taxes
- OSHA Requirements
- Workers Compensation
- Client Financial Reporting
- HR/government regulations
- Report Writing utilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and pay attention to details and follow through.
- Able to perform detailed accounting functions.
- Must be collaborative and an effective team member and team builder.
Salary based upon education and experience. Benefits included.
Ambassador Advertising is a Christ-centered community that serves Christian broadcast ministries. A strong personal walk with Christ will be a critical element of success at the company and with its clients.