Who we are:
We are a growing, faith-based nonprofit organization in Fairbanks, Alaska. We currently have one therapist on staff who is a LPC and is licensed to supervise LPCs. Our current therapist averages between 22-25 clients per week and serves the general
public including many who serve in the military. We also provide emergency shelter services for youth ages 12 through 18 at The Door. We desire to make a difference by strengthening the lives of youth, individuals, and families in Fairbanks.
Learn more about us at www.clearwatercounselingak.org and www.FairbanksYouthAdvocates.org. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
We are looking for a licensed counselor or social worker to
- Support this ministry in providing a variety of treatment services including individual, group, family, and marital therapy,
- Maintain clinical records in accordance with insurance regulations and established policies and procedures,
- Participate as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team and team member,
- Participate in liaison work with other agencies as needed,
- Share responsibilities for after-hours telephone contact for clients in crisis,
- Work towards licensure or maintain current license with the State of Alaska,
- Follow all state and federal laws to maintain licensure including maintaining liability insurance.
Office space, receptionist & billing services provided
Pay is 50% of income generated.
Supervision: Up to 50 hours of free supervision if candidate is working toward their LPC.
Training: $1200.00 be provided every 2 years for training
Professional Liability Insurance is self paid
Licensure is self paid
Position starts with small number of clients and grows as fast as you're willing.