Whitaker House Publishers/Anchor Distributors
Full-time onsite position
Education requirements: Bachelor degree required; Degree in journalism, English, or related field.
Specific Operating Responsibilities:
- Writes, edits, proofreads, and copyedits copy for book and marketing projects.
- Works directly with authors while working on book projects.
- Keeps complete files of each book project worked on.
- Maintains regular contact with Senior Editor.
- Makes recommendations on pending projects and department functions to Senior Editor.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of page layout program preferred.
- Ability to carry out instructions from supervisors.
- Attention to details.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivating attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.