Salem Web Network, LLC is seeking a Social Media Campaign Strategist to champion our clients and their social media campaigns. Working closely with the Advertising Sales team, you will be responsible for campaign performance, overseeing the entire process
from copy and creative to scoring, lead nurturing, and analysis of our Social Media channel, primarily Facebook. To be successful in this role you have to have an unrelenting determination to unearth the facts, a creative mind that allows to visually explain
the message, a compelling and supportive personality to get buy-in from your peers, a keen understanding of the evolving digital marketing landscape, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and take ownership of the work. You will preferably work from the
Richmond, VA office; however, we are open to candidates outside the area to work from a home office.
- Budget, scale, and optimize clients' social media advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with designers and team members to create engaging campaigns and landing pages that are measurable and exceed client expectations
- Use data analysis and creative A/B testing to yield positive returns for our Social Media clients
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across marketing channels
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication to peers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics, or Advertising (or equivalent experience in related field)
- 3+ years managing Facebook Ads
- Extremely knowledgeable about conversion rate optimization and best practices
- Extremely knowledgeable about A/B testing and clear understanding of statistical significance
- Proficient in MS Excel (in depth knowledge of pivot tables, modeling, etc.)
- Excellent copywriting skills (sample work to be submitted upon request)
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility to manage changes in a fast-paced environment
- Sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creativity will be effective
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Ad Agency experience working with clients
- Experience using software: Photoshop, Unbounce, STAQ, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience managing high-volume display advertising campaigns
- Experience using Google Tools: Google AdWords, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, etc.